Yes, it’s me: Cybher Meet and Greet
I’m on a countdown to one of the key blogging events in the UK, Cyber 2012. Time has flown by since I nabbed my early bird ticket, the speakers list is looking juicy and I’m all set to listen but also be a part of the conversation. I’m particularly looking forward to the range of discussion themes, as despite mostly writing about parenthood, there is a Claire outside of that world….the one that likes MAC make-up, grunge, movies with subtitles and making her own jewellery.
With many of us bloggers squeezing the writing and social media networking around our work and family lives, it’s essential to take some time out, collaborate, inspire each other and shake up your blogging world. Think of it as a ‘team building event’ without the corporate yawnspeak.
Here’s my meet and greet for my fellow delegates, come and say hello, especially if we’ve interacted on Instagram & Twitter (contentedmummy) – I’m all about the microblogging.
Name : Claire Jones-Hughes
Blogs : brightonmums.com
Twitter ID: @contentedmummy, @brightonmums, @socialsparkles
Height : Small, so don’t sit in front of me
Hair : Mid-length, blondish highlights, roots….maybe different on the day
Five things you should know about me…
1. I’ve just left corporate life after 13 years to be self-employed & bricking it/ loving it
2. I met my business partner @ChelleMcCann on Twitter
3. I have two gorgeous daughters. If I’d had a boy I know I would have cried. I’m such a girl.
4. It took nearly two years for my husband @andyjhpool to ask me out.
5. My motto ‘no regrets, ever’