Duke of Edinburgh Photography Skills Course
January 18 @ 2:30 pm - March 28 @ 5:00 pm£150
What the Duke of Edinburgh Photography Course includes:
– Three group workshops. Each workshop will run for 2 hours 30 minutes.
– Tuition manual and 12 weeks of photographic assignments
– Regular reviewing of students work
– Email / social media support and guidance throughout the course
– Final Assessment sign off for Duke of Edinburgh Award Skills .
What photography skills will be taught:
– Learning how to use an DSLR camera, and -become proficient in its functions
– Learning about composition
– Using filters, working in natural and artificial light
– Choosing themes such as wildlife, or portrait photography and advice how to build up a portfolio of the chosen themes
– Learning how to re-touch digital images (using Photoshop) including cropping, adding effects and adjusting colour.
– Helping recognise quality photography and enter competitions.