- This event has passed.
Argentine Tango Beginner Courses starting May 11th
May 11, 2017 @ 7:30 pm - May 24, 2017 @ 8:30 pm
Take your first Tango steps with us!
With over 5000+ students that have taken our beginner classes,
Tango Academy is the most complete and trusted Argentine Tango school in the UK. Run by acclaimed international Tango Dancers Leandro Palou & Maria Tsiatsiani, our excellent structured classes & courses will have you dancing with confidence within your very first class! Guaranteed!
Check out our next Beginner Course in Brighton:
THURSDAYS IN BRIGHTON
Course length: 8 weeks
Start date: Thursday May 11th, 2017
Last Class: Thursday June 29th, 2017
Teachers: Filippo Monici & Anna Alvarez
Location: Brighthelm Centre, North Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 1YD
Train station: The is located only 0.30 miles (less than 5 minute walk) from Brighton Railway Station
Our friendly & supportive staff of professionally trained teachers and our very popular classes are perfect if you want to learn authentic Argentine Tango and make lots of great new friends along the way.
– No previous dance experience necessary!
– No partner needed. We change partners regularly to ensure you also meet new people and make new friends!
– All our teachers give clear instructions and personal 1 to 1 attention, ensuring everyone understands the steps.
– Our excellent structured classes & courses will have you dancing with confidence within your very first class!
Limited spaces per course! Book now!
What our studnets say:
– Attending Tango Academy was the best thing I could do in my life! I have found kind, genuine people and really good friends. Leandro and Maria inspire all of us in so many ways! They are such a kind and warm couple, always putting their students first! I have no idea how they do it! Their school is huge and they seems to touch everyones heart and soul! – Victoria Evans *****
– The courses are a great way to learn your favourite dance surrounded by lovely people and truly inspirational teachers! We loved the course so much we actually repeated it twice! Phenomenal teaching and class structure with attention to all the students! Maria and Leandro have done an amazing job building a strong bond between all the teachers and students at their Academy. – David & Lisa Laurens *****
– Truly dedicated teachers, all full of passion and love for Tango. Their dedication to their students is inspiring as excellent teachers and people. As a teacher myself, I admire their hard work and genuine interest to help each student learn at their own pace with much support and guidance. I couldn’t recommend them enough! – William & Janet Dietz *****