Diagrama Fostering is urgently seeking new and experienced foster carers in and around the Worthing area to meet growing demand.
If you have been thinking about making a real difference to the life of a child in care, our fostering information evenings are a great opportunity for you to learn more.
We will let you know about the recruitment process, the skills required, what training is provided and hear from our expert team about the excellent support and benefits package our foster carers will receive.
Diagrama Fostering is rated ‘GOOD’ by Ofsted.
Our information events will:
– offer an insight into the vulnerable children in need of foster care
– help you better understand the vetting process
– help you learn more about Diagrama’s comprehensive support service
– provide an opportunity to meet like-minded prospective foster carers
– offer you the chance to meet our experts who can answer all your questions,
– demonstrate why Diagrama is the agency for you.
Who can attend?
– People of all racial backgrounds.
– People of any or no religious faith.
– Married, unmarried and same sex couples.
– Single people.
– People with or without children
Diagrama’s foster carers are highly valued members of our team who receive generous weekly payment, comprehensive FREE training, 24/7 expert support as well as 14 days holiday cover every year.
Diagrama Fostering is a member of New Family Social and is proud to support gay, lesbian, bi and trans families through fostering and adoption.
Thinking of fostering? Get in touch today – we’d love to hear from you
Send Message to listing owner