The countdown is truly on and I can’t wait to attend my first blogger conference in what seems like an AGE (2012)! BritMums has always been a great event; inspirational and sociable. If you see me, come and say hello. I don’t bite. Maybe some tactile arm-touching.
- Name: Claire Jones-Hughes
- Blog: www.brightonmums.com
- Tweet me at @brightonmums @contentedmummy
- Verticals: 5′ 3″ – good things come in small packages
- The barnet: Brownish, blondish with grey roots. Oh yeah.
- Windows to the soul: Green
- Newbie to the blogging conference? Nope; Cybermummy, BritMums, Cybher, Blogcamp – I’ve put myself about a bit.
- Attending both days? Yes indeedy.
- What are you most looking forward to at BritMums Live 2015? I’m looking to step my video blogging up a notch plus see if I’m missing a trick in SEO.
- What are you wearing? Don’t know. I’m more likely to plan my make-up first then the outfit. The lips will be LOUD!
- What do you hope to gain from BritMums Live 2015? Just taking some time out to be inspired by other bloggers. I always come back from these events with a boost of creativity and ideas.
- Do you have any tips to pass on to others who may not have been before? Choose your seminars tactically, make sure they apply to you and the level you’re at blogging-wise. Go to the mixers and make friends, join a Facebook group to meet people beforehand. Bloggers are a friendly bunch, don’t ever be daunted by the fact that some know each other already, there’s always room for new faces.
Want to advertise your business for free?
Grab your pack of free advertising perks by registering.